Tiger Stadium Seats

Well, the Tiger Stadium seats that I ordered have arrived exactly as stated.

The seats are sold As-Is, and are directly shipped from Tiger Stadium. Your seats will most likely be dirty/dusty and will need a good cleaning.

Tiger Stadium Seats

Needless to say, I am quite pleased :)

This entry was posted in Detroit Tigers. Bookmark the permalink.

41 Responses to Tiger Stadium Seats

1. David says:

Love those seats! My set is in my office. I have to sit in them at least daily. Unfortunately my wife does not appreciate the seats as much as me.

2. Eric Jackson says:

Hey. Unfortunately mine are just in the basement right now but I need to build a nice place for them. As with you, my wife isn’t as appreciative of them as I am but she understands :)

3. Doug says:

We are getting a new stadium and we’re looking for some unique items. How can I get these seats?

4. Eric Jackson says:

They were on sale for a while, but this has ended: http://schneiderind.com/tigerstadiumsale/

there is a number there, maybe they have some left.

5. Mike Belson says:

I also purchased a pair and I’m looking to add a THIRD seat to the set. Anyone have an extra metal side they might want to sell?

6. Dave says:

I have extra seats available. (2) full sets of 19″ seats and (2) sets of orange seat and back 20″.

Send me an e mail if you need some seats.

7. Ty Warren says:

Hey Dave I’m very interested in seats if you still have them available my e-mail is Gota69StangMach1@hotmail.com

8. Evan says:

I am also intersted in seats. If anyone has any info email me at hooky0012@aim.com

9. Jim says:

If anyone has orange seats from Tiger Stadium, I would be interested in 4 total. If not, Blue would be sufficient.

10. Dave says:

I am interested in two blue or orange seats. I didn’t think the sale was going to proceed. I assume they only sold a portion. Please email me at Motor13@core.com if someone is willing to sell a pair.

11. Jim says:

Dave,
    Do you still have the orange seats? nwmi_firefighter@yahoo.
    Thanks

12. Wayne says:

Would love a set of seats if anyone has one to sell.

13. rick sanders says:

I would love to get a set of seats,old tigers fan who loves the new park but can never forget the old one.

14. Katy says:

I’d like to purchase a set of blue seats (or other color if blue’s not availbale) for my fiance as his gift on our wedding. Please e-mail me if anyone has any for purchase kviolet44@hotmail.com

15. Michael Cosby says:

I would love to have a set of seats from tiger stadium, wher do I get them? Please let me know. Thanks, Mike

16. Debbie says:

I would love to get a set of these seats. Please e-mail me @ peacedebbi@aol.com

17. tim kruger says:

How can I buy these seats?

18. Donna Fleck says:

I would be interested in 2 seats as soon as possible.

19. John Burgess says:

I’m interested in seats too. Anyone with seats to sell or info, contact goalie2413@hotmail.com

20. Steve Stornant says:

I would really like to get some seats from ole tiger stadium. If anyone knows where there are still some for sale, please email me and let me know.

Thank You.

21. Steve Stornant says:

Oh wait I forgot my email address:

theyshotfritz@yahoo.com

22. PAM MILLER says:

I,M LOOKING TO BUY SEATS FROM TIGER STADIUM HOPE YOU STILL HAVE SOME LOOKING FORWARD TOHAERING FROM YOU THANKS.

23. sue priem says:

I am interested in buying a set of Detroit Tigr Seats from theold Tiger Stadium. I need them for my boys, please help….Thanks!

24. Lindsey says:

If anyone still has seats for sale please email me at langlo16@msu.edu

25. alan dorfman says:

Looking for two or four seats for Tiger Stadium,looking to get rid of them?Call me at 770-650-6760 or sportstravelconnection@charter.net
    Thanks
    Alan

26. Bridgette says:

27. Bridgette says:

Anyone still have any seats for sale??? I would LOVE the orange ones, but any will do! Email- b.cluckey@yahoo.com

28. Barb says:

Are there still Tigers Stadium seats available? I am very interested in one.

29. Steve says:

Does anyone know what color and type of paint the Tigers used to re-paint the blue seats? I would appreciate any information that is available.

Thanks,

Steve

30. Dan says:

Looking for some Tiger Stadium seats. Let me know if you have any for sale.

Dan
    authentic_wolverines@yahoo.com

31. Ray says:

I have 2 pair that have been refurbed. I bought two because a friend said he’d take a pair and had to back out when wifey threatened to go buy a new car in retaliation.

I’m selling one of the pairs for $900 and they are restored to near perfection. I can provide photos.

32. Ron Cooley says:

I too would like a pair of orange seats would someone email me I live 2 blocks from the old stadium and am sadly watching it come down

33. Tim Bartnik says:

Does anybody have seats for sale or know where you can get some seats, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Tim Bartnik

34. TONY PHILLIPI says:

HEY,

I AM LOOKING FOR A SET OF SEATS FROM THE OLD STATIUM. DOES ANY ONE HAVE A SUGGESTION? PLEASE HELP

TONY

35. Dean Hart says:

Can anyone tell me how or where I can get the brackets that are in the picture of the two tiger seats? ( Eric Jacksons post) I have 5 seats looking to sell two. Thanks.

36. Chris Carroll says:

Hello -
    Been looking for some Tiger Stadium seats – grew up in Michigan and kind of missed the boat during the sale – HELP! Thanks.

37. Michael Gaken says:

Any seats left? How can we get them?

38. Darold says:

I have asection of five green wood seats and I want to make sure they came from Tiger Stadium before they changed to the plastic ones

39. JoLynn says:

SET of BLUE AUTOGRAPHED OLD TIGER Stadium Seats FOR SALE:
    ____________________________________________________
    SERIOUS PUCHASE OFFERS ONLY!!! ( SIGNED by: 3 GREATS )
    ____________________________________________________________
    Row: O Seats: 1 & 2 Autographed by :
    Al Kaline & Mickey Lolich & Dick McCullough ____________________________________________________________
    Email me at TigerJoLynn@ AOL.com IF you have a SERIOUS OFFER !
    Will SELL to HIGHEST Bidder.

40. chuck says:

I also have 5 wood seats from Tiger Stadium. My Dad got them for 5.00 each sometime in the middle 70′s. They even have some gum under the seats.